Thursday, February 12, 2015

f*****


I remember how essential this blog was to me for years. I still think and save things all the time to post here. But sadly life has become so full and overwhelmed with life that this has become something that I long for but not something I often get to.
My son has had 8 snow days. My husband and I both work, we have NO local family.
My job is highly complicated by the insane amount of snow here in Boston.


I just spent 2 hours typing a VERY thorough tutorial for my photography class at UMASS Boston as due to the snow days I will not have seen them for 3 of the first 4 weeks of the semester.
and I have a show that goes up in less then 2 weeks and I have no frames yet and 2 pieces yet to be finished.
So I am happily living a life that is full but I am also totally f****
So I am sorry I am not here. But I have faith that someday I will be again. I am so busy because I am trying to push my life in a certain direction which requires me to take on more then I really want and more then I really should but that I have faith will be worth it.

But I am happy in my studio.  Happy with my work. And excited to exhibit. Which are all wonderful.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Happy for the update. Hope every thing turns out the way you hope.

Anonymous said...

We often expect days of our lives to be same, year after year. But it's OK to transition. Go with the evolution!

Joetta M. said...

evolving in process:)