Thursday, January 8, 2015

slow progress.

  

I have been working, working, working.  I thought that I would write more while I was here but honestly I have been unwilling to give up the studio time.


It has been beyond luxurious to be in the studio all day, all night, all morning. I was in the studio building for over 15 hours yesterday and I was SO happy. It makes me a bit bummed to know I only have one day left.  


I am so happy with the progress I have made and happy to have the hours I have left to do more. I feel grateful to get this head start on the work above for my show in March. But it also does what I knew it would-  really make me question my life choices and how I can be living each day more closely to this day.  I do not know how it is possible but man am I thinking about it.
 

I am feeling excited about going home and processing all this work, all these conversations and all the amazing presentations I have seen. I have been so into being in the studio there has been no time to process- so now that it is all coming to an end I am looking forward to what will germinate out of this experience.



No comments: