Friday, December 5, 2014

Vessels: Opening and Chat.

ooh, yeah another opening...


So the truth is I am trying to put my eye a little more locally with exhibits. Not exclusively of course but I really have hardly shown at all in Boston and I do live here so. I am delighted to have work in 2 shows this month and the 2nd one opens this week. I have 2 works in it one old and one newer.




Vessels: An Exhibition of Fiber Art

Image above: Seeded Sprout, Sue Hale
What does a vessel or container mean to you? Is it a functional object, or something spiritual or emotional? Is it a “useful pot to put things in”? A place to put things for safekeeping or a way to display its contents? Do you want to contain yourself or something else?

CURATED BY:

OPENING RECEPTION:
Sunday, December 7, 2014; 4:00 pm-6:00 pm

EXHIBITION DATES:

December 3 – 21, 2014
LOCATION:
Nave Gallery Annex, 53 Chester St, Somerville, MA



There is also an informal artist talk featuring me on December 11th from 6-8pm. come say hi!!!

No comments: