Monday, December 8, 2014

showtime...


Here is my work in the Personal is Political. I was very happy with the show in general The space looked great and a lot of the work was interesting. I was a little freaked that the curator used ack nails in my work!!! But it seemed like she was careful so hopefully they come back fine. But ack!


One of my favorite works was by Kim Lockwood, lovely photos inspired by the remnants found in her grandparents home that echoed the changes in the mining town they lived.


Katrina Majkut had an interesting series of cross stitches of contraceptives.


Beverly Semmes had a work in their permanent collection on view from her house dress series which was very cool.

I speak at the Vessels show on Thursday so I will have pics of that show later this week.

No comments: